PDA

View Full Version : Lots of garden pictures

plantoneonme
06-05-2009, 01:24 PM
I haven't found an easy way to post pictures here and hope you will follow this link to see lots of pictures of my garden. Not bad for being planted out on Memorial weekend...that is all except the hoop house which was planted out in March. I started ALL the vegetable plants myself from seed! Kim

http://plantoneonme.blogspot.com/2009/06/garden-pictures.html

Sinfonian
06-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Great looking garden Kim! I too started all my plants from seed this year, isn't it fulfilling!

plantoneonme
06-05-2009, 09:24 PM
I just love the feeling of being able to grow some wonderful plants from the seeds. I am especially proud of my tomatoes. Last year I gave quite a few away to different people and one guy actually pre-ordered plants from me. He offered me $5 a plant. I made enough to cover most of my gardening supplies this year which included a truck load of compost. This is the first year I had luck with the peppers, I am positive the seedling heat mat did the trick. I gave him some of those as well with the hopes he orders both next year. Since I only do the heirloom varieties of vegetables, my cost is minimal since I save the seeds. Kim

MoniDew
06-07-2009, 10:41 AM
wow! I hope my garden fills in as nicely as yours has! No wonder you've got offers to pay you for your green thumb!

Garden Green
06-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Very nice!

Aspen
06-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Very nice. Your gardening buddy is adorable! I hope you have many tasty meals from your lovely garden.

gardengirl72
06-12-2009, 11:41 AM
You're garden is looking good. The soil looks great! You should have a successful harvest this year. Congrats!

SimplyForties
06-16-2009, 07:16 PM
What a great setup! All of your obviously hard work really shows! Good luck with your soon to be mountains of fresh produce! :)