PDA

View Full Version : Isn't It All Wonderful!

ellensgarden
07-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Hello Everyone,
Like many of you I have been very busy this spring and so far this summer that I have not been on line to check out this wonderful venue as often as I might have liked. However when I do get the chance to read the comments from our fellow gardeners, I share many of the same concerns. But what I keep coming back to is the sheer wonder of it all, a few seeds that become a plant that gives back so much for so little attention, and can be shared with so many. In these uncertain times we would do well to remember how blessed we are to have so much while so many have so little, if you have more than you need, help someone. I will. Isn't it all, nature, GOD, Whatever you care to call it, Wonderful!

Your friend,
Walt

gardengirl72
07-20-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm in agreement with your sentiment. I just shared a meal with new friends for lunch today all from my garden. Then we went around and looked at the gardens. My friend Chef Nadine came over later and we harvested some mint and parsley for a tabouli she was making and my Michili cabbage. It has been a busy year and my garden doen't look as tidy as previous year but it is giving me just as much as it ever has.

MoniDew
07-24-2009, 01:50 PM
I share in your awe and wonder at the "simple things". I, too, have a heart full of gratitude, for my garden is a healing place. I too long to share these simple joys of abundance with family and friends. What a blessing this life is!