PDA

View Full Version : You've done what I want to do!

Ginger
08-29-2009, 08:55 AM
I've dreamed of permaculture with edible landscape, raised beds, and tractors for years. I've done a bit of it as well. Thank you, Patty, for your inspirational website and videos. You made all the ideas in my head come together into a doable system. Although I don't have a garden in this year and I gave my chickens away last spring, I still have bees and fruit trees. Next year I won't be traveling all summer and intend to put many of these amazing ideas into practice.

gardengirl72
08-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Welcome to the boards. What types of fruit trees do you have?

NaturalDesignChick
08-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Thank you, Patty, for your inspirational website and videos. You made all the ideas in my head come together into a doable system.

Hear! Hear!

Welcome Ginger to the boards. I too am interested in what types of trees you have planted.

ndc

Ginger
08-29-2009, 02:25 PM
Our house was built in 1955. We bought it from the original owner, who planted a peach and apple tree then. They are huge now. The apples are awful for fresh eating but make good apple sauce and butter. We freeze the peaches for smoothies.

NaturalDesignChick
09-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Yum! My MIL has a peach tree that she has to prop up each year. She creates the most wonderful jam in the universe with them.