PDA

View Full Version : hello again from WV

pamsue1
09-26-2008, 09:45 PM
I am properly registered now. My husband had asked if I wanted to introduce myself but he had forgotten to sign himself out first. My first post went under his name, rdsaltpower. Now that that's cleared up, my name is Pam. My husband and I have been keeping up with the gardengirl for about a year. He has been a member for a few weeks, and I have been keeping with any interesting info thru him. Our garden is a joint venture in which we both work and learn. We both work outside the home and try to make every dollar count by gardening, canning, composting, conserving energy, line drying clothes about 8 or 9 months a year, and religious fireplace usage thanks to our hill and my husband. We have picked up new ideas thru this site, and hope to contribute what info we can to help others also.

gardengirl72
09-27-2008, 08:07 AM
Thanks Pam for joining up and welcome! Please continue to post and share you thoughts and wisdom with us all.

Do you have a favorite video I made and how did you and Salt find this site?

plantoneonme
09-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Glad you decided to join is Pam...wish I could get my husband interested. Kim

RogueAPBT
09-29-2008, 03:07 PM
Pam, welcome! That's great that you are working together on the gardening. We don't get the temps here for line drying clothes. I do miss that from living in the south...nothing is better than a soft, fresh smelling pair of blue jeans off the clothesline. I tried it when I moved here, but they either get rained on, or dry stiff as boards, if they ever dry, lol.

Cheryl

AbbeyLehman
10-11-2008, 03:36 AM
Pam, welcome! That's great that you are working together on the gardening. We don't get the temps here for line drying clothes. I do miss that from living in the south...nothing is better than a soft, fresh smelling pair of blue jeans off the clothesline. I tried it when I moved here, but they either get rained on, or dry stiff as boards, if they ever dry, lol.

Cheryl

Soft denim from a clothesline??? HOW did you do that??