PDA

View Full Version : Help me design a garden shed please...

kinnisoj
01-04-2010, 07:06 PM
So here is my request, I will be building a garden shed this winter. You know a shed for storing tools, hoses wheel barrow etc. Maybe a planting area. And what I would like to do is ask for input from you all on what you think would make a great shed.How big? Wood floor or dirt? You know what would you build if it was up to you. And as a pay back you are all welcome to use (lol) and I will post pics on a blog from start to end. So any input will be appriciated and thank you ahead of time.Jayson

Cynthia
01-04-2010, 07:39 PM
If you want some inspiration, go to the bookstore or library and look at books on Potting Sheds There are amazing books out there that have tons of ideas.

I'd need water, shelving, and temp control of some sort - windows or fan, at the very least.

daddylonglegs
01-06-2010, 08:56 PM
It is really awesome. You could store your tools, have a potting area and also the deck to enjoy your garden.

http://www.summerwood.com/images/gallery/14692

gardengirl72
01-11-2010, 05:05 PM
That's not a shed that's a house! Thanks for the link. It's the perfect getaway cabin!

rdsaltpower
02-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Lol! you are right Patty, I would feel honored to have that for a weekender cabin.