PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2010!

Garden Green
01-06-2010, 12:51 AM
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a good end to 2009! I know I sure did! Still employed, still gardening (even if it is only indoors at the moment) and still alive!

Happy 2010! May this year be as fruitful as the last one. :)

MoniDew
01-08-2010, 02:50 PM
I second the wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year to all!

(still unemployed and unhealthy, but working on both! :D )

gardengirl72
01-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Yes, Happy New Year to All. I've been off the boards(still monitoring) but silent due to my mom going into to the hospital before xmas with life threatning injuries. My cousin was admitted into the hospital as well a few days after so I was traveling from New Hampshire, Boston, and New York. All is well now and both are recovering. My mom is still in the hospital, but has thankfully made a remarkable recovery. I just came back from NY last night. So sorry for the silence. It's been pretty intense for the last 3 weeks. I couldn't bring myself to talk shop (save for a speaking commitment last week in Kansas). I am now back into the swing of things. As for me, I'm glad 2009 is over and 2010 is here! I have a ridiculous amount of material to bring to you this year from the revamp of my Magazine and gardengirltv website to tons of new video content. If you haven't signed up for a free subscription to Urban Sustainable Living Magazine click the link to the right of this message. To view new videos when they are released, please subscribe to my Youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/gardengirltv. Get great vegetable gardening info and help me get the word out, by forwarding links to all you know.

Here's to a great 2010 for all. Thanks for your continued support!