PDA

View Full Version : Notifications and Private Messages

Sinfonian
01-10-2010, 09:38 PM
I keep getting notifications that I have private messages, but can't seem to get to them. I click on the private messages link in the notificaitons drop down. I also have tried going to my profile, but nothing's there. Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks.

MoniDew
01-11-2010, 09:50 AM
I've been getting them too, daily, and they are spam. Advertisements, etc. It's a way to get around the system, because if they posted to the boards, they would be banned, blocked, deleted, etc. I am not sure who to contact about this, but I will be working on it today. Thank you.

Seasons Eatings
01-13-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm being spammed daily. :(

MoniDew
01-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Patti and I are hard at work trying to resolve this issue. She just sent me an email saying she thinks she's got the problem fixed. I'm now checking to see if that is the case. We'll let you all know.

gardengirl72
01-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Due to spam I have discuntinued the private message functionality for the message board. Sorry for all the trouble, but thanks for bringing it to my attention. They boards are so active that it is impossible to keep spammers out 24/7. Thanks for your patience and understanding.