PDA

View Full Version : Cindy at Homeplace Earth

Cindy Conner
01-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Hi Patti,

I discovered your video and website this summer when I was considering Discmakers to replicate a video I was making. Your DVD was displayed on their website. I ordered it to see what you were doing, and check out Discmakers' work. What you are doing is great! You inspire many people to get out there and get busy.

I went with Discmakers and have just released my DVD Develop a Sustainable Vegetable Garden Plan. In it I show how to put together a garden notebook with a plan unique to your garden. Some of my friends are involved and you see their gardens, also. In 2008 I released the DVD Cover Crops and Compost Crops IN Your Garden that shows how to manage those crops using only hand tools. Information about those videos is on my website at www.HomeplaceEarth.com.

I live in Virginia and have never been to Boston, but in the next couple weeks, I'll be learning more about that area. On February 6 I'll be giving a garden workshop at Cambridge Cohousing there. The link for that is on my website.

I look forward to the time when there are food gardens everywhere, making fresh food available to everyone. Thanks for being out there and being an inspiritation to so many people.

Cindy

Fred's Fine Fowl
01-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Just as you said.. we all hope that others will get the message that so many are putting forth... making the most of what is available to them.

Converting lawns and unused spaces, to productive gardens. Best of luck to you and with your video sales.

Patti is certainly the Queen of Urban Sustainable Living and I'm glad you found her DVD and site a model for your own venture!

All the Best! (">

Fred

gardengirl72
01-24-2010, 08:38 AM
Cindy, thanks for the love. Let's have lunch when you're in town. keep up the good work!