PDA

View Full Version : No more farm for now..

Kittikity
05-14-2010, 01:12 PM
http://silvermoon-acres.blogspot.com/2010/05/no-more-farm-for-now.html

MoniDew
05-16-2010, 08:01 PM
uh oh, kitty - what does this mean? have you lost your homestead?

Kittikity
05-18-2010, 07:43 AM
For the next two years, yes.. Then I get to start anew, financially better suited to accomplish my goals.. But for now we have to sell the house and find new homes for all the livestock..

MoniDew
05-19-2010, 12:05 PM
oh - heartbreak!

so sorry to hear this. I really hope your situation turns itself around, and you are much better off in the future.

My heart goes out to you...

Kittikity
05-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Don't be too upset.. I really think this is for the best.. This house is old and has been falling apart for years.. We don't like our neighbors.. I haven't really made any progress on any of my projects, so I'm not really getting set back much.. My husband also got his first unemployment payment this morning so we at least have money to pay our bills..

We may not be able to sell in this economy.. So we may end up staying here for the next 2 yrs while my husband goes to school.. But in the end he'll have a good job that he'll be happy doing, we'll be able to get a bigger/nicer place, and I'll be able to afford to do my gardening and all my other projects to my heart's content..

Garden Green
05-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Good luck with that, hon. I know that it must be a bit disappointing. The prospect of having to tear down the projects that you did get to work on is disheartening and I feel your pain. But it is good that you're looking on the bright side and to the future.