PDA

View Full Version : It's pea-pickin' time!

MoniDew
05-26-2010, 08:38 AM
WOW! Peas are going crazy! Got a fist-full off the vines yesterday!

Last year, I couldn't pick enough of any one thing to do anything with it. This season is off to a much better start!

Garden Green
06-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Isn't it nice? I've got blooms coming our of my ears on my cucmbers and my onions are stinking up the place. It's kinda nice!

MoniDew
06-04-2010, 11:53 AM
yum! those onions and cukes are going to make a fantastic pickle (or salad!) :D

This season is reassuring me that gardening is fun again. Whew! I was worried for a minute there...

wildcat
06-13-2010, 02:24 AM
In the Pacific Northwest, we have had a very very wet start. And night temps around 50. My peas are slow in coming up. But my onion which I planted in march are coming along great, as are the potatoes. Thank goodness this is going to be 7 straight days of sunny weather, frusta time this year.

daddylonglegs
06-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Gee, I planted my bean seeds the first week in May and mine are only a foot high. I thought they were doing great...guess I'm behind.

Lettuce and swiss chard have already had their first harvest though.
Hey, what happened to this website? It's all messed up.

MoniDew
06-19-2010, 02:50 PM
I think the site is just reading too large... needs to be scaled down a tiny bit.

Garden Green
06-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Ok, so it isn't just me then? I have a large flat panel for a monitor and I had *just* got it when this sliding back and forth stuff started. We need to let Patti know.