PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Dallas,Tx.

Christinajomd
09-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone! I'm excited about starting Patti's raised bed system of gardening.....I WANT chickens! Could someone please send Patti's detailed measurements for her 4x8 chicken tractor? I would love you forevah!!!!!! Thank you!

gardengirl72
09-19-2010, 02:44 PM
Welcome to the boards. Have you seen the Chicken Tractor video? Here's the link the the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/user/GardenGirltv#grid/user/E125FC85CEC2FF25

Christinajomd
09-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Yes. I have purchased your dvd and enjoyed it immensely. You mentioned a pdf file to download with detailed info(supply lists,dimensions,etc.). I've looked through archives and have checked out your livestock and pets page. I can't seem to locate the file. You help would be so much appreciated!:)

gardengirl72
09-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Thanks so much for your support. I'm in the process of rebuilding my website and the link was taken down. I'll have to find that for you. The thing you need to remember is that you have to take the internal measurement of your raised bed. It will vary from mine based on how you butted up the wood. then go from there and build up. Please post pictures for us to oooh and aaah over.

Christinajomd
09-20-2010, 10:18 AM
I will be eagerly waiting for the upgraded site and link!!! I plan on making my 4x8 beds just like yours, so measurements will be close. I'm not good with wood are tools,so I'll be getting some help from my hubby. I'm waiting for the weather to cool off, and will have all winter to make the beds and tractors. The garden design is already on graph paper and will be inside a large dog run that we never use... our dog is sooooo spoiled!

Thank you for responding!

Christinajomd
09-20-2010, 10:25 AM
You will have the busiest site when you put the exact dimensions on your page! Thank you! Love this site!