PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Netherlands

Berti Peeters
02-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi! I am Berti, from netherlands.
Always have had a firm interest in growyourown/ farms/ organic/ sustainability but THIS YEAR major changes are happening.
Finally made the step to break down the patio (live in a town with no garden worth mentioning) and start a vegetable patch....still way to go but working towards it.
Even got the seeds to prove it :))

Other than that I am a SAHM, my youngest daughter 17, still living here, eldest 20 already lives on her own.
I could dream of self sufficiency but it isn't gonna happen ......but can at least try to come as close, grow my own, be sustainable, make my own where possible.
I spin, dye and knit with wool (mainly but with other stuff too), and make some of my bodycare products, and am a huge sourdough baking fan.
Am a firm believer in eating less animal (produce) and more plant based diets but I am neither vegetarian or vegan.

Books are my passion and they bring you all the knowledge, together with the interwebs.
Love to connect with people worldwide so feel free to get in touch.

gardengirl72
02-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the boards! Please update us on your garden progress and post pictures. Please also share some of your crafting.

Welcome again