PDA

View Full Version : Threat to food security: Geo-Engineering. Have you heard about this?

MoniDew
02-11-2011, 09:37 AM
For me, the commitment to the safety of the food supply is paramount. I've taken a stand against genetically engineered foods and the threat they pose to human health, the environment and the economy. Most of us here have.

This week, I discovered the flip side of the genetic engineering coin. It's called geo-engineering. For those unfamiliar with the term, it's often mistaken for climate control/cloud seeding and is the probably cause for the super storms we are now experiencing.

Looking up, we have all seen - on a global scale - the grid of contrails (airplane exhaust) that cover our skies. But these are not contrails, they are chem-trails. This documentary film (http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/) states that skies are being heavily seeded with heavy metals (aluminum, barium, strontium, etc) - under the guise of reflecting heat, cooling the earth, combating global warming, etc. Presumably, the population would accept interruptions in their daily lives such as record-breaking cold and super-storm blizzards which cover 90% of the continent "if it were for a good purpose."

But there is much more to it than at first meets the eye. The levels of toxic metals are building up in our soils, snows, tissues of animals, plants and people. Some of these toxic compounds exceed 64,000 times the toxic dose! (How long has this been going on without our knowledge?!)

In soil samples, pH has shifted into the alkaline range, well out of the preferred growing zone of natural plants. The natural and organic plant life cannot survive it. Deep forestation has begun dying in many regions of the world (as documented in the film) which were previously pristine paradises.

Obviously, the whole goal is for *whomever* to sweep in with a solution: Genetic engineering to the rescue. The next evolution in GE food crops will presumably be presented that can withstand heavy metal toxicity and extreme alkalinity.

(And I thought the creeping rot of herbicide resistant food crops was bad! This blew the lid off of my holy $&*% - o - meter!)

*IF* this is real; verifiable - as the documentary posits - then are all our organic/sustainable/permaculture efforts are completely in vain?. I have always had the sense of impending doom that Monsatan et al would not present the GE threat without *this* level of follow-through - as though I were waiting for the other shoe to drop. When I saw this documentary, I felt the thud ripple through me with a massive shudder. Geo-Engineering would indeed give them the absolute power and control over the world's food supply as they have always sought. The life of every person who manages to survive this massive global poisoning would be in their hands.

To Patti, and others who have the clout and the audience to make a real impact: Would you please check into this? See if the information is accurate? Do what you can to use your voice. I don't know whether we can actually stop this. But we MUST try. Thank you!

gardengirl72
02-14-2011, 12:10 PM
I will check this out. Thanks for the post.

MoniDew
02-14-2011, 03:02 PM
thank you so much. this has me very concerned!