PDA

View Full Version : Whole House Solar Power System... more than for the birds (">

Fred's Fine Fowl
11-28-2011, 09:27 AM
Over the past year, I've been researching and fiddling with solar panels of various capacities...

This year, State and Federal Solar System Rebates made me change my approach. In July of this year, a new composition of panel was released to the consumer by Suntech... the new Pluto technology now makes generating electricity via photovoltaic panels more efficient... on overcast days (lots of those around here) and even through snow on sunny days (we get plenty of those also.

Rather than write on and on about this, please view the video I just posted BY CLICKING HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0vWm4ZnT9Y&feature=youtu.be)

In our neck of the woods, Astrum Solar was the best choice, but in your area, there may indeed be another reputable installer... The Better Business Bureau in PA gave Astrum the highest rating for solar installations.

In the video, I also post information regarding how solar will pay for itself now quicker than ever, by taking advantage of rebates, tax incentives and SRECs (Solar Renewable Energy Credits).

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted here and I hope all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Fred

gardengirl72
11-28-2011, 09:37 AM
I hope you had a great thanksgiving too. My daughter and I went to the protest on Plymouth Rock. The weather was perfect.
Thanks for posting and making this video. I'm watching it right now.
Best:)

Fred's Fine Fowl
11-28-2011, 09:40 AM
I hope you took photos while on Plymouth Rock! Thanks Patti!