PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, sort of

plantoneonme
10-20-2008, 03:59 PM
My surgery went well on Wednesday but I am still having a lot of pain control issues....I have to admit I have never used this many drugs in my life but at this point cannot do without. I will check in from time to time but due to the pain I cannot sit nor stand for more than 10-15 minutes at a time. See you all again soon. Kim

Sinfonian
10-20-2008, 11:00 PM
So sorry to hear that you're iin so much pain, but hopefully it will heal soon and you can weene yourself off the meds. Unfortunately I've had enough surgery to sympathize with you. And I had bad reactions to the meds. Grrr

Take care and hope you can get out to enjoy your garden soon.

PJJ
10-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Kim,

Glad to see your back!!

I'm sending good thoughts your way!:) I hope you heal fast and the pain goes away quickly. I always look forward to reading everything you have to say.

I've had surgery several times myself and am looking at another one in the next week or two. I know how painful things can be.

God bless and good health.

Penny

gardengirl72
10-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Take care of your self Kim. We need you.

Garden Green
10-21-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. Just hang in there, the pain will ease, you just have to get through the worst of it. Look for that pot of chocolate at the end of that rainbow. ;)