PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Arkansas

missbynum
09-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Ms. Moreno,

Thank you for the inspiration. I hope to start my first organic garden in Conway, Arkansas. I would really like to know what other ways you use the animals for farming other than tending to the garden. Could you do more videos on maintaining healthy animals. This is all knew to me. I would like to know more about at what point you can eat the eggs from chickens and hens. What do you use the goats for? Other than fur what other purposes do the rabbits serve? I love your your youtube videos and am appreciative to GOD that he created you and allowed me to visit your page for the first time last night. I watched everyone of your videos and reviewed your website. I stayed up until almost 12 (smile-this is nothing new for me when I find something interesting). I had to write you and say thanks for sharing your techniques with me. I agree that this is and will be a lost part of our culture and will continue to be if more of this type information is not shared with others. Thanks, please look to me as your Arkansas liason if you do not have one already. BTW, I love the way you work with the kids!! They are the future. I know lots of questions (one at a time- please). I am sooooo curious.

gardengirl72
09-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Welcome Miss Bynum!

You have lots of questions indeed! Thank you for bringing them to our forum! Please start threads on the livestock page so that we can share the answers with everybody!

Thank you, and bless you too!

Ani
09-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi missbynum! Welcome!