PDA

View Full Version : Offer: volunteer melon for postage

plantoneonme
11-06-2008, 12:59 PM
I saved lots of seeds from a melon that volunteered from my compost pile that had 5 melons on 1 vine. The melons were smaller and possibly minnesota midget but can not be sure. If you would like some seeds they are yours for a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope). I have material to pack the seeds in so all you will need to send is an envelope with your name in the to and from area with 2 stamps attached. I'll send you the seeds. If interested PM me for my address.

I do not expect anything in return as I saved lots of these seeds....although my granddaughter would love some really big pumpkin seeds.
Kim

Garden Green
11-06-2008, 02:29 PM
I have a bunch of Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin seeds I saved from this year. I'd be more than willing to share. They made a pretty good pumpkin pie, too. So, let me know if you would like some. That goes for anyone else that may want some, too.

plantoneonme
11-06-2008, 10:45 PM
I have a bunch of Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin seeds I saved from this year. I'd be more than willing to share. They made a pretty good pumpkin pie, too. So, let me know if you would like some. That goes for anyone else that may want some, too.

This year Jordan wanted everything tiny so we grew Jack Be Little pumpkins....they were so cute and fit in her tiny hand. Now that she knows you can carve them with faces she wants bigger ones. Would you like to do a straight up trade of melons for pumpkins? We would only need to send a few seeds to each other and forget the SASE. Kim

Garden Green
11-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Sure thing. See my PM.

dancingfatcat
04-23-2009, 02:10 PM
Do you have any minnesota midget or jack be little pumpkin seed left? I would sure love to have some if you do.

Thanks!

Maryann
07-28-2009, 04:52 PM
I would love miny melons!
Thank you
how do I PM you?
(new to these things too)

Maryann

ohiogardener
11-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi, do you have any more melon seeds? I would love to have some. Thanks :D