PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone From Michigan!

hunnybunny
11-16-2008, 04:35 PM
What an amazing site and program! Thanks Patti for all you do and have done. So glad to see many on the path to self sufficency! Way to go. Our family moved from TN to MI about 2 yrs ago. We built our home, barns, pastures and raise much of our own food. Your site is inspiring and addictive. Cant wait to try many of your suggestions. Keep making more!

Sinfonian
11-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Welcome and very well done! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

MoniDew
11-16-2008, 11:29 PM
WOW! I would love to know how to build things!!! Personally, I'm terrified of power tools. I have a healthy level of respect for anything that can remove a limb! My applause to anyone who can overcome that natural fear and go on to produce something of great worth and value!

gardengirl72
11-17-2008, 10:04 AM
First of all, welcome Hunny! You have no idea how I sweated thinking you were a spammer. The name was so close to some what someothers have tried to sneak in here.

I want to see pictures!

Moni, power tools were invented for women. I swear. Think of them as the great equalizer and they can change your life. Start small and expand gradually.

MoniDew
11-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Moni, power tools were invented for women. I swear. Think of them as the great equalizer and they can change your life. Start small and expand gradually.

You've bolstered my courage, watching you build your raised beds and chicken tractor. I swear, I am soooo inspired by you! HAH! I will try this spring with a few small things to see how I do. But I'll make sure the local emergency room has been sent advance notice as well! LOL!

plantoneonme
11-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Hey Hunnybunny! What part of Michigan are you from? I live in Warren just outside of Detroit. My lot is TINY so finding Patti's site was great. I am reading and learning on how to be more self sufficient. Kim