PDA

View Full Version : Help with "Error" message...

HomesteadBaker
01-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Every time I try to navigate anywhere on this site I get a Javascript Error message... it says something about "REVVER" not being defined.

I have to click the Error message box before the next screen comes up. Any idea what's going on and how to fix it??

Thanks in advance.

shebear
01-09-2009, 05:25 PM
How old is your browser? I switched to FireFox from an older IE and the problem went away. I'm sure it's some sort of compatibility issue since my hubby had no problem with his browsers. Or you have to do something different.....I just upgraded to FireFox since I was having problems with other sites too.

Sinfonian
01-09-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm not sure if you and I have the same problem, but I regularly get an error message when using my PC, followed by a blank page. I can sometimes get where I was going by hitting the back button. Then, when done on the site and I try to navigate away, the browser freezes and I have to close it and reopen the program.

It is so annoying that I don't use my computer much here anymore.

Oh wait, I just tried to go there with my PC and gor your revver error on every navigation. Grrr.

Thankfully this site works on my blackberry or I couldn't participate here. Eek. Hope this is fixed.

PJJ
01-09-2009, 08:34 PM
I've had the same problem off and on for the last 3 days. ONLY on this site! It's been doing it all day until about 5 min. ago. Really makes it hard to get my gardening fix. lol

I bought my computer new last Feb. so I don't think it's the computers. Plus, why would so many of us be having this problem?

Penny

HomesteadBaker
01-10-2009, 12:50 AM
I've had the same problem off and on for the last 3 days. ONLY on this site! It's been doing it all day until about 5 min. ago. Really makes it hard to get my gardening fix. lol

I bought my computer new last Feb. so I don't think it's the computers. Plus, why would so many of us be having this problem?

PennyI have been experiencing it for several days, too, and ONLY on this site..... but this time when I logged on, I didn't get the error message! Must have been the site here, I guess... thank you to who ever fixed the problem.

shebear
01-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Ok I see REVVER is a site that does/has/stores/? videos. Wonder why just switching browsers fixed the problem a while back. Weird. I need to get back into the web design stuff........it was just so boring compared to taking things apart and fixing them. Like pasting up a magazine without the paper. And let's not get into compatibility issues between browsers, languages and operating systems. Talk about Babel.

ecogirl
01-10-2009, 12:26 PM
I haven't had this done to me before!
Hope it gets fixed for you lot!