PDA

View Full Version : Questions from Batty the Bantam

gardengirl72
01-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Hi Patti,on your last ezine, which by the way I enjoyed reading all your great tips and the videos also .
On one of you videos about growing your own seedlings indoors, with the plastic racks,bins,fish tank,pumps, and everything else you had on your setup,how much did that set you back?

The Fishtank set up wasn't as bad as it looks. I got the fishtank from a yardsale which saved a bit. It was around Three hundred bucks.

A couple days ago, I was having problems with my pc and had to do a ghost image and lost your last ezine. is there anyway you could please send me another ezine?

If I can figure out how to do it I will. It will get published on www.urbansustainableliving.com (http://www.urbansustainableliving.com) in a week or so.

Also Patti, I am going to become a member of our local farmers market.

On your farmstand, do you sell you veggies out of your home or are you a member of your farmers market.

I am a member, but most of my veggies are sold of my home farmstand. I sell DVD, and craft products at the Boston Farmers Market.

One more question, do your seed pots sit on top of the gravel and inside of your bins, where the water goes in ?

I nestle them into the gravel.

Thank you very much , and keep up the work.
battythe bantam