PDA

View Full Version : 60 Thousand Video Plays Last Month!

gardengirl72
01-12-2009, 05:11 PM
I am just happy so happy to report there were over 60 Thousand Garden Girl TV video plays last month.

It makes me so happy to see so many views and so much support for Urban Sustainable Living.

Thank you everyone!

Garden Green
01-12-2009, 05:44 PM
And I'm happy for you! Congratulations, Patti!

Sinfonian
01-14-2009, 08:24 PM
You're most welcome, from one of the 60,000 hehe. Gives me perspective.

Seriously, very well deserved.

ecogirl
01-15-2009, 03:18 AM
I think that's very lucky!
I've been watching your video's over and over again!

HomesteadBaker
01-15-2009, 10:12 AM
Awesome!!!! I think you help so very many new gardeners (as well as us "old-timers") with their questions. You also provide new ideas and hope for people living in large cities... that "wow, if she can do it, maybe I can, too" idea that can start things moving!

I also believe the economic problems in this country are a great platform on which to reach people about growing their own food and taking advantage of local and sustainable agriculture.

Keep up the good work!!!!

gardengirl72
01-15-2009, 10:22 AM
It is a very good feeling (especially since it is now 65 thousand in the last thirty days). The key to the large exposure is getting ratings and comments on the videos. These things keep inspired to keep shooting because it is sooooo much work to manage this thing.

Thank You All!

HomesteadBaker
01-15-2009, 10:42 AM
It is a very good feeling (especially since it is now 65 thousand in the last thirty days). The key to the large exposure is getting ratings and comments on the videos. These things keep inspired to keep shooting because it is sooooo much work to manage this thing.

Thank You All!

I can't imagine how much work it is to do all the things you do! Last year I had a 1 acre market garden, and cows, dairy goats, meat rabbits, and a large flock of chickens in Nebraska. While that was a lot of work, I didn't have filming and PR and public appearances and everything else that you do! You need a personal assistant! LOL

I think if you give hope (and I'm SURE you have) to one Mom who asks the question "how am I going to feed my children", and she acts on it by planting even one plant, then you have encouraged future sustainable gardeners.... and you have had a hand in feeding that child. How awesome is that?!!

Hydro662
01-16-2009, 02:26 AM
Congrats Patti, your show is really awsome, I got hooked right away, seen all the vids and can't wait for more, keep it up girl!!!!:cool:

Sandy
01-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Congratulation Patti! Your videos, as well as your garden girl website, are very inspiring. You are my model! And would just like to take this chance to thank you again for sharing all the how-to's and your gardening fun with us :D

wyo-helpmeet
01-29-2009, 11:56 AM
They're GREAT vids! I watch & watch & drool, then watch more & drool some more, hehe.

Grats on the number! Keep 'em comin'!