PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Hong Kong!

Sandy
01-14-2009, 04:41 AM
Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you all here!

I am probably the rare species in this forum. Not only that I currently am not living in a western country like how most of you are, but I don’t even have a garden! (ya, so no growing potatoes or feeding chicken for me here haha :p )

Well, but these haven’t stopped me from loving the nature and enjoying gardening. I live in a condo, so I do indoor gardening. And with a balcony, I can have some fun over there too!

And it is Patti’s Garden Girl videos on YouTube that have brought me here. They are so good, so inspiring. It is fun even just watching. Well, of course I wish I can do the things she shows in the videos someday. :D

Anyways, I am looking forward to exchange ideas and learn with you all here.

Cheers!
Sandy

MoniDew
01-14-2009, 05:49 AM
you are not alone in feeling inspired, nor in starting from nothing. that's how many are here! welcome!!

gardengirl72
01-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Welcome Sandy, what an incredibly dense city you live in! I hope you start a worm bin for your kitchen scraps. I am so happy you have signed up.

I would love to hear about your indoor gardening efforts. I am facinated by "Mega" cities like HK. Green roofs, energy, everything. Let us know what the progressives are thinking about there.

Garden Green
01-14-2009, 08:13 PM
Glad you decided to stop by and join us! Welcome to the board.

plantoneonme
01-16-2009, 03:05 PM
I too would like to hear about your indoor gardening. What type of things are you growing?
Kim