PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody ! I am from Dover,pa.

howdy1943
01-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Hi Everybody.
Just want to say hi, and ask everybody if you have that spring fever yet !!! The seed catalog are coming in the mail, so that most mean spring is just around the corner ha ha I love to have a veggie garden each year and keep adding to my daylily flowers each year. I am growing some from seeds now, and they are looking good. It is real cold here in dover,pa right now, about eightteen out there brrrrr. Come on SPRING !!!!

Howdy1943

gardengirl72
01-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey Howdy! Welcome, I have such spring fever you have know idea! Welcome to the boards, and I hope you share your experience is PA. There are quite a few folks from PA here.

MoniDew
01-15-2009, 06:07 PM
Welcome! Nice to see so many new people!

HomesteadBaker
01-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Hi, neighbor! LOL

plantoneonme
01-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Welcome Howdy! I too have been drooling over the seed catalogs. I have more seeds than I can possible plant this year but that doesn't stop me. The gardens will be getting larger. The one thing I really, really want is some Mexican gherkin cucumbers. I hear they taste like a mild dill pickle.

Welcome, Kim

Brewguy
01-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Look at that, I just registered and already I find someone right down the road. I'm in Mechanicsburg.

We started a raised garden last year. I plan to add to it this year as well as some chickens.

Yes I'm ready for spring 10 degrees on the way home tonight.
________
marijuana vaporizers (http://weedvaporizers.info)

HomesteadBaker
01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Look at that, I just registered and already I find someone right down the road. I'm in Mechanicsburg.

We started a raised garden last year. I plan to add to it this year as well as some chickens.

Yes I'm ready for spring 10 degrees on the way home tonight.

Welcome to you, too, neighbor! We are sitting at 1* right now.... supposed to be -15* tonight... I am soooooooo looking forward to spring! But the cold will help winter-kill some bugs, so I guess I'll wait for spring. LOL

Brewguy
01-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Welcome to you, too, neighbor! We are sitting at 1* right now.... supposed to be -15* tonight... I am soooooooo looking forward to spring! But the cold will help winter-kill some bugs, so I guess I'll wait for spring. LOL

Thanks, I'm looking forward to sharing knowledge with everyone.
________
Mercury Mariner specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mercury_Mariner)