PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Carolina!

SmottPlot
01-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Hi all,

I am so glad I discovered this site - great info and love the videos.

I am in the planning stages of my new garden. We just moved into this house last June and I just didn't have time to get anything going then. I am going to be ready this year though! I just spent way too much $$ on seeds and am feeling guilty...oh well, at least I won't have to get more for a few years ;)

I am not completely inexperienced at the gardening thing, but am trying to be smarter and more organized about it this time around.

I will be picking your brains on another thread to see if my plan makes sense :)

Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

me

MoniDew
01-22-2009, 05:35 PM
*waves* Welcome!!

HomesteadBaker
01-23-2009, 09:58 AM
This is a great and friendly place to learn new things! I used to live in Siler City, NC are you any where near there?

Welcome!

plantoneonme
01-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Welcome, I am sure you will find some great information here. Kim

gardengirl72
01-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Welcome YOU. I can't wait to pitch in, so to speak.

SmottPlot
01-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Thanks all!

Kitty - I live in Huntersville just outside of Charlotte, so not too too far from Siler City.

I am trying to narrow my questions down into a reasonable format so I won't be too overwhelming:)

HomesteadBaker
01-24-2009, 12:09 PM
LOL I hear you.... just start with your most pressing concerns first, some of your other questions may get answered at the same time.

Good luck!

msmel5180
01-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Hello from Cincinnati, and welcome. Organization is one thing I definitely need to learn about so blog on!
I love your state!

http://hydeparkfloral.blogspot.com