PDA

View Full Version : Hello Yvette Dorchester Ma.

Yomolove
09-08-2008, 10:25 PM
HI. I am a stay at home mom who loves to sew... and my new passion is Gardening... w/ the help of Patti. I have also become the Woodie Queen... I have spent the months of Feb. March gathering wood from any and all places... I even did some craigslisting ( ooopps gave away my secret). Patti has a video on making raised beds.... I took charge and made about 8 of them... I used tons of scrap woods... big and small pieces. didnt have to pay for wood... whooohooo!

I just have so much to say I dont want to talk anyones head of though.... Ill save the rest till later.

AbbeyLehman
09-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi Yvette!! I also like to sew--I don't get to make many dresses, though, since I have a boy. Welcome to the madness that is beginning gardening!!!

Say some more, let's talk!!

Yomolove
09-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Hey Abbey, I call my son abbie... his name is Absalom. I love to make dresses for little girls... unique little ladies dresses

Yomolove
09-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Guess I am the only one here. I will be up til 11

Golem in the Gears
09-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Naw, I'm here too :) Don't sew, Garden in buckets instead of beds.. Do use scrap wood to build things tho.. Talk away, somebody's gotta do it :D

Cynthia
09-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Yomolove & Golem
So glad you are here. Criagslist is an amazing tool for many things, good for you!

Yomolove
09-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Sorry I missed you guys... I was up till11... then fell asleep. I left the computer on all night. Sorry. Yes craigslist ...Love it.
I have gotten lots of goodies like starter kits pots and wood among other things. I cant wait to see what they have for the winter. I am currently picking up windows for the garden.