PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Ontario

PennyG
02-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi everyone, :):):)

My name is Penny and i have just joined, i LOVE to garden and i am really into growing tomatoes and peppers and LOVE perennials too.

I look forward to meeting you's :)

Growing Boy
02-13-2009, 12:49 PM
My dear wife and I have been lurking around here for a while. Ran into Patti's website quite awhile ago and was very impressed.
Can't say we're exactly Urban. We live on one acre in a teeny weeny town in East Texas.
The girl is an expert (my word) with Antique Roses while I have been a cowboy, (really) home builder, chef and wildflower nursery and seed company owner though not exactly in that order. Also have been in the sustainable living/homesteading community for 30 some years. In short we grow just about everything.
This year we're going for our first market garden. It's our Personal Retirement Plan.
Good to meet ya'll.

MoniDew
02-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Fantastic to have you both! Welcome!

Growing Boy
02-13-2009, 05:21 PM
Sorry gang. I oviously posted this in the wrong place. I promise to pay more attention.

Sinfonian
02-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you will learn and share a lot. Enjoy!

plantoneonme
02-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Hi Penny, welcome. kim

gardengirl72
02-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Hi Penny. Welcome and thanks for joining

gardengirl72
02-14-2009, 09:20 PM
My dear wife and I have been lurking around here for a while. Ran into Patti's website quite awhile ago and was very impressed.
Can't say we're exactly Urban. We live on one acre in a teeny weeny town in East Texas.
The girl is an expert (my word) with Antique Roses while I have been a cowboy, (really) home builder, chef and wildflower nursery and seed company owner though not exactly in that order. Also have been in the sustainable living/homesteading community for 30 some years. In short we grow just about everything.
This year we're going for our first market garden. It's our Personal Retirement Plan.
Good to meet ya'll.

Welcome Growing Boy! please start a thread about your market garden experiences. Everyone here would love to hear all about it.