PDA

View Full Version : yummy pizza

reneec83
09-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Last night I made the yummiest pizza, mostly from my container garden. I made a pesto sauce with my basil, roasted some of my tomatoes and peppers with olive oil and balsamic, then put it all on a pizza crust, (store bought), topped with a little parmesan and feta and baked for about 15 min. Delicious!!!! I served it with some of my lovely cucumbers and fresh dill mixed with some sour cream. The roasted veggies had such an awsome flavor, I could make a meal just out of them.
Renee

AbbeyLehman
09-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Sounds great!!! I usually use my bread machine to make pizza dough--easy and impressive :) I'm thinking of trying to pickle the cukes that MIL's sister brought over....Gotta get some of that pickle mix from the store. I don't have any dill, plus it'll be the first time, so I want to try something "foolproof" so that MIL will actually try them.

gardengirl72
09-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Oh my god, I made that exact same thing like a week ago. It is so good, I will have to make that on video.

anotherposter
05-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Oh my god, I made that exact same thing like a week ago. It is so good, I will have to make that on video.

Yea for sure, it sounds so good...would be very nice of you if you post a video soon...Thanks.

Elle
05-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Oh that sounds wonderful! I love the versatility of fresh veggies and using what's on hand .. from the garden makes it even more exciting!

SimplyForties
05-04-2009, 11:36 PM
I was trying to post a good pizza dough recipe but for some reason only half shows up. Oh well!

SimplyForties
05-04-2009, 11:39 PM
That sounds delicious!

MoniDew
05-06-2009, 02:16 PM

please do!! And, if you know anything about making a good gluten-free crust, I'd love to learn that, too!