PDA

View Full Version : Video music

ecogirl
02-22-2009, 02:40 PM
I've been seeing a lot of gardengirl's video's and many people say the music is a bit too cheesy! But I love it! Where do you get this music from?

Fred's Fine Fowl
02-23-2009, 10:06 AM
What's the chicken guy chiming in about music for?

Well, this is funny... I purchase my back-music for my informational videos from an online source...

I was sampling one titled "coffee house music"... and there it was, Patti's intro music, from the old version... I "almost" bought that set and we'd then be "musically associated" :} but, didn't...

Upon hearing the sample, I pictured Patti's introduction vids in my mind.. small world!

All my stuff comes from (Patti can fill in the blank) or Emmy Winner Peter Wilder, or... I get permission from current artists and they then advertise with my videos on YouTube...

Patti can answer, as the question is posed to her... but, it's a resource for movie/video production elements. You purchase the rights to publish.

gardengirl72
02-26-2009, 08:10 AM
My music is from Studio Cutz, and who said it was cheezy, I'll kill'em! It's just music, my videos are supposed to be about the content presented in a inspiring way and hopefully the music adds to that.

Who knows, you can't please everybody all of the time. Fred I would love if you used the music, I think it would be great, but thats just me.

Fred's Fine Fowl
02-26-2009, 11:10 AM
I get mine from SmartSounds... They must have similar sourcing.

Warlord
03-06-2009, 08:26 PM
I think the music is just fine as it is. It's short but rather catchy. You could also say it has a ring of Home Improvement to it. My wife can sure tell when I am watching episods of The Garden Girl. Warren