PDA

View Full Version : S.E. Michigan Checking in!

boyd3
02-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Hey there guys n gals!! Just wanted to say hi, since I've been lurking for waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, I finally decided to post, and ask questions on other threads :)

I've had a garden for about 10 years now, and am still learning and trying to figure out how to keep all the deer out of my little corn patch, and have a small flock of chickens that I let range for 9 months of the year when the predator problem is under control.

Looking forward to this planting season and have already started seedlings. Putting in new berry patches this year YAY!!!!!!!

Anyways, ya'll have fun and love your site Patti!

Sinfonian
02-23-2009, 01:17 AM
Glad you signed up! I always see tons of unregistered folks reading the forums and wish they'd say hi. Glad you did. I look forward to hearing about your great spread!

plantoneonme
02-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Hey glad you finally checked in! Where in Mich are you? I'm here in Warren and we have a Detroiter here as well...some day we may have a revolution :D

Kim

boyd3
02-23-2009, 04:52 PM
I'm from Gaines, sorta south west of flint out in the country a bit. Town of about 400 people, big motorcycle club, 1 bar and 1 grocery store :D

MoniDew
02-23-2009, 06:11 PM
glad to have Michigan in the house!

gardengirl72
02-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Nice to get you off the bench and into the game. Thanks Boyd I hope you will share your experiences with us all.