PDA

View Full Version : From AL/TN

hyric35
03-18-2009, 09:48 AM
Hello,
My name is Hyacinth. I'm new to all of this and I really need help getting started.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:confused:
LOL!:D

plantoneonme
03-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Welcome to the group. Please take some time to read posts under gardening as there is a lot of good information to help get you started. Give us a little more details as to what you want to grow, where, raised boxes/earth/containters etc.

I am helping my daughter who is a total non-gardener start a small garden at her home. It will be a 4'x8' raised bed that should help supply the 2 of them with many of their vegetables this summer. My absolute best advice is to start SMALL!!! You will be much more successful and will enjoy your adventure into gardening much more. You will learn so much your first year and you can then use this experience to expand next year, and the next, and the next LOL. Kim

gardengirl72
03-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Nice to meet you Hyacyinth! You got questions we got answers. Like Kim suggests check out the boards and videos, and if you have questions be sure to let us know and one of us will know how to point you in the right direction!

MoniDew
03-19-2009, 02:53 PM
we're all about the help! just give us a few specifics and we'll do our best to get you going in the right direction.

Welcome.

Harratl
03-20-2009, 11:54 PM
Hello Hyacinth
Im new here also and planning to move to Tennessee soon
Deal fell through on last house FHA didnt like the house
working on one in Selmer area now about 34 acres what area of TN do you live in maybe we be neighbors sometime

Marcus
03-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Hi Hyacinth

Im very new here too but everyones very friendly so any questions ask away :)

take care

Marcus