PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to our On-The-Go Garden Girl!

MoniDew
04-04-2009, 10:15 AM
(An open letter, in response to the most recent email blast from Urban Sustainable Living)

Dear Patti,

Congratulations and Best Wishes as you step up to meet new challenges in your already exciting career. I'm going to miss your personal touch around here. But I couldn't be more proud of your accomplishments. My heart goes with you as you travel around the country. I wish you all the success you can possibly hold!

Love,
Mon

gardengirl72
04-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Thanks so much for your support!

Cynthia
04-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Mon - I missed something - what are you referring to?

MoniDew
04-08-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm talking about an email blast from Patti's husband.

He's going to be doing the monthly newsletters from now on, and taking on various other responsibilities as well.

Patti's going to be traveling extensively, promoting her line of products, to create new videos, and other things. Demand for Patti's time has increased, so some of the responsibilities must be carried by others. This way, she can continue to grow her brand/business.

I admired this reasoning, as a small business person myself. As one SBO to another, I just wanted to say something to let them know that I understood/appreciated what they were doing to keep all their balls in the air, not letting anyone down who has come to depend on all the various multi-facets of their enterprise. They carry an incredible load of responsibility, these two. And they handle it with such outward grace that it's difficult for any of us to notice.

I noticed. But only because I am an SBO myself. And I thought I would shout, "amen!" in support. I don't want either of them to be overworked into exhaustion. Or the entire thing may collapse. If they make decisions that allow each of them to carry a reasonable amount of the load, they and their business will continue to grow. The better the load is divided, the more future potential for growth.

If this decision is any indication (and I believe that it is,) they will continue to add more load-carriers as they add loads to carry. That, in itself, allows Patti to increase herself (her business) exponentially. She has no limit!

That's what I want to see for her. She deserves the sky! And she's well on her way there.

Thus: CONGRATULATIONS, PATTI.

plantoneonme
04-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Glad you clarified Monica, I must have missed the email. Patti I too wish you all the best but on a selfish side...I WILL MISS YOU! Kim