PDA

View Full Version : Trip to France

ecogirl
04-11-2009, 03:57 AM
I'm not going to appear on this messageboard for a while as I am going to France for a week holiday. I hope my plants won't die and wish me luck for a safe flight! (Flying by plane uses too much fuel thats what I'm upset about!) Bye!

MoniDew
04-11-2009, 11:40 AM
yes but immersion in a wonderful cultural experience more than makes up for that! LOL! Have a great trip!

gardengirl72
04-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Have fun! Please post some pics of your trip when you get back! Bon Voyage!

ecogirl
04-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Right now I am in the beautiful Riviera and our campsite is called la Baume. There are loads of palm trees and I will make sure to take lots of photos. The facilities are great here! It's also very sunny as it is the south of France. Nature takes over this campsite and I'll write back as soon as I get back home. Bye for now!
Ecogirl from France:cool:

MoniDew
04-17-2009, 11:36 AM
seriously?! you wrote from France?! LOL!!!!

Cynthia
04-19-2009, 04:15 PM
I'd love to hear about the fresh markets, what was unusual, what was for sale besides produce?

ecogirl
04-20-2009, 03:08 AM
There were a few fresh food markets where I went, they sold fresh fruit and veg, eggs and things like that. They had markets which sold mini sculptures and art. Very little markets I could see though. All the products from the markets were either cheap or expensive. It was actually quite complicated! I bought some strawberries and they tasted great! (Why did I even mention that?) Anyway I'll try my best to post pictures onto my blog!
Ecogirl from UK (Yes I'm back!):cool:

Sinfonian
04-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Welcome back! Hope you had fun! If the markets weren't all that great, did you see any gardens while you were there? Hehe yeah right.