PDA

View Full Version : Three rabbits for free!

Kittikity
04-26-2009, 07:37 AM
I hadn't found a Florida White to breed to my girls yet, so I posted on another forum asking how long the does could go before I HAD to breed them again.. I figured I could get a buck of any of another same sized breed to at least keep them in production.. Another member here in Florida said if I came and got him, that I could have his FW buck, for FREE.. He has NW also and likes their growth rate better so he's getting rid of his FWs.. He'd rather give me the buck then to have to butcher him.. I then inquired about his two FW does.. He said once the current kits are weaned, that I can have them too!

The only problem is that I'll have to make two separate two hour trips to get the buck and then the does.. But they're FREE! Can't beat free.. These rabbits are also from the same breeder that my current rabbits are descendant from, so I'll have more quality rabbits.. Not sure if they come with pedigrees or not.. But I don't mind since they'll be free and they'll just be meat producers.. A pedigree in the rabbit world is only a record of the last three generations anyway.. Anyway, as you can tell, I'm stoked.. = )