PDA

View Full Version : Hen Spa

Garden Green
04-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Ok, this chicken coop just takes the cake! A gazebo style hen house. Love the design, didn't much like the price, but still wanted to share because it's a novelty if nothing else.

http://www.henspa.com/gazebo.htm

Backyard Permaculture
04-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Yeah, I think that is for people with more money then sense. I may not have much money, but I have more sense then that

kristim23
04-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I think that is for people with more money then sense. I may not have much money, but I have more sense then that

I second that! I am curious, though, how many he sells? It reminds me- I knew a woman who had a rabbit house built to be a scaled down version of her home with shutters and everything! Very cute, but not nearly as pricey!!

Garden Green
04-26-2009, 11:38 PM
While I think stuff like that is very cute, I just don't see anything practical in it. Like the guy who build his dog a house with air conditioning. Hmm. Still, the frills and the such still make for something very interesting. I like to look, but I'm far too practical for such things. I like Fred's chicken houses. They are well constructed, not an eyesore and practical. It's sad when you see a bunch of misshapen, rusty tin wired to some chicken wire that blows precariously in the breeze. One extreme to another, I suppose. What can you do?