PDA

View Full Version : Patti's Trip to Garden Center Vlog

MoniDew
04-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Cute, hilarious, loved it!

PS: and please don't take this the wrong way, but...

You were hiding behind your gardening gloves a little bit. THEY ARE HUGE! LOL!

And the day I went to see you in person, you were hiding behind dark glasses the whole day, too. YOU"RE GORGEOUS! You have no need to hide behind anything!!!!!!!

We just want to see you! We already love you, no need to be insecure. You "put it out there" for us, everyday, in your regular videos, so we already love you just as you are. But, in person, you tend to hide a bit.

Stop worrying! No need. We love you.

gardengirl72
04-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Moni, I try not to hide. I was raised to be cute and quiet, blend in, not stand out. And I always feel like "what if nobody comes" even though it is usually over fifty that come down to meet me. I always feel that I am not going to live up to people's expectations after they have watched me for hours on their computers. I LOVE MY gloves though and since I talk with my hands anyway I think it looks kinda cool.

I am not a big fan of that video, it is too rough and raw, but I am going to try and make more this year and make them better. Very observant though Moni. Thanks for the insight.

Sinfonian
04-28-2009, 12:52 AM
That's cool, what was the most interesting question you got/get? I love the behind the scenes. It's what you do, or part of it. That's great! Thanks for sharing! Now if only Starbucks made compostable lids!