PDA

View Full Version : Wee Orchard

Garden Green
04-27-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm just sick with excitement! I ordered a few dwarf trees and they should start showing up in the next week or so. I bought only the ones that I could find in pots that can dub as houseplants for now until we pick our property:

banana
Tophat blueberry
pomegranate
lemon
lime
orange
Carmine Jewel cherry (the new cross between sweet and black that doesn't grow more than 7' tall)

I'm just itchin' when I pull into the driveway. Did he come to day? Is there a tree or a pink slip on my door telling me to come get my tree? *taps foot impatiently*

I'm just gonna burst.

MoniDew
05-06-2009, 10:42 PM
oh my goodness! I'm sorry I missed this post! Somehow this got lost and I never saw it!

DID YOU GET YOUR TREES?! And, how are they doing?

Garden Green
05-07-2009, 09:42 PM
They have not yet come in. =(

I checked the site and I should see two coming in next week if all goes well. Then two the last week of May, the rest in June. Unfortunately, the date changed for my cherry from June to September. I won't be here in September but I called and they said they can change the shipping address as long as it is the only tree that hasn't shipped, so I'll be good.

And it isn't my day. I came home to discover that the post man drove over my tomatoes I had planted in buckets and destroyed my tomatoes and the buckets. They were moved so that the yard could be mowed. The irony here is that he was delivering a package of seeds from one of my seed swapping buddies.

So we start again.