PDA

View Full Version : Patti Visits My Garden Center In Cincinnati

msmel5180
05-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Hello Everyone.

I had the honor of having Patti come to my store and give a presentation on Sunday, April 26th, at our Garden Party. It was a gorgeos day, and altho my crowd was small, everyone got to talk to Patti and ask questions of her. She is just as sweet and personable in person as she is in her videos.

Thank you so much, Patti, for taking time away for your super busy schedule and your family in order to spend time with us here in Cincinnati!

kitsapFG
05-03-2009, 09:13 AM
I bet that was a lot of fun and highly informative!

msmel5180
05-04-2009, 02:47 AM
I must say I was very stressed the week before the visit because I wanted everything to be perfect, so we cleaned, re-arranged, (I even planted some plants in my square foot gardens, despite the chilly weather we had the week before). I was really afraid what she would think because I am just a small garden center/florist!

She was amazingly friendly and enthusiastic and very sweet-a total sweetheart! I hope everyone will one day get a change to meet her in person.

I have a few photos in my profile, but I can't figure out how to post them here. They are also on my blog.

Thanks for commenting.