PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Day

Warlord
05-09-2009, 09:41 PM
A happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there in Garden Girl land:D. May you have a wonderful day. Hope all you men out there got your sweetie something special and/or romantic;). If not I have a small dog house I could sell too ya :p.

Garden Green
05-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Hehe! Thank you! Proud mother of two, pleased wife of a good hubby. Even though we're away from each other at the moment (please let my job end soon so I can get there already!), I'm still going to have the best Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the other mothers, too!

ecogirl
05-10-2009, 02:47 PM
We have a different date for mother's day here in the UK, anyways happy mothers day for everyone else!

shebear
05-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Yep I had a great mother's day. Spent 5 hours with hubby replacing the starter solenoid on my Chevy truck. Probably saved $300 bucks since the solenoid only cost $20. It was kinda sweet with both of us under the truck, sweating and struggling to get it to fit.

I'm so happy now that we know what the "not starting" problem was. I feel much safer now. It's nice having a "hands-on" man.

Garden Green
05-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Aww, I could imagine. Smudges of grease on the nose and tools everywhere. Hehehe, sweet.

kinnisoj
05-11-2009, 06:59 AM
Just remeber...woman who constantly puts man in dog house will one day find man in cat house! Happy moms day

kristim23
05-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Just remeber...woman who constantly puts man in dog house will one day find man in cat house! Happy moms day

I love that! Hope everyone had a great Mom's Day! This was my first one!
-Kristi

MoniDew
05-19-2009, 11:45 AM
How did I miss this thread?!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the moms. And especially first year moms! What a sweet time of life for you!!

Wife of 30 years, mother of 4 adult children, grandmother of 6 (so far...)