PDA

View Full Version : Cackle Berry Farm

Aspen
05-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Here's the link to my blog. I took photos today of my garden and critters. Enjoy!

http://life-is-a-chair-of-bowlies.blogspot.com/

ecogirl
05-11-2009, 03:02 AM
The animals are so cute!!!!! Good job with the plants! And Oh yes, the rabbit needs grooming!

PJJ
05-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Aspen,

I was reading your blog and I saw that you had gone to Newburgh to the fest. That perked my interest (I'm thinking.....hmmmm....she has to be talking about Newburgh, IN??..) and I went back farther on your blog. It said you went to the Fiber Festival in Corydon, IN. Now I'm wondering just where you are located???? I'm in southern IN about 1/2 way between Evansville, IN, and Lou. KY. It would be so nice to meet someone from the board.

By the way, I love your animals. We've got 10 laying hens. I just got 15 chicks at Orschlen's in Tell City last week. I'm waiting to get my first angora. Hoping for a BEW. Maybe someday soon.

Nice work with all the plants.

Penny

Aspen
05-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi, Penny. I live in Vincennes, so we are pretty close! Perhaps we can arrange to meet in the future!

PJJ
05-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi Aspen,

I think that would be fun! I love talking to people that are interested in the same things I am. My family thinks I'm nuts. lol

MoniDew
05-16-2009, 07:55 PM
great name! great farm! I "followed" you - as "youareprecisely" (my cup of tea)